Thursday, 26 April 2012

Sui generis Friends

 Aneyonhegaseo!
“Some Friends are like shadows that disappear in the darkness but best friends are those who are like reflections they won’t be always around you but the moment you face a problem they appear.”
- Ajitha Raghavan
Another Advice: Is care for everyone but trust just few of them. We all make a wrong choice once in a while by trusting the wrong person and end up in a deep sh!t. I too made it I couldn’t differentiate between a shadow and reflection. I thought a friend who always talked to me day and night was a friend indeed and the others just forgot me and Voila see the irony of life the friend who was there by me day and night disappear in the darkness and the only ones left were the reflections. Friend who followed me like a shadow never understood. People are trusted and trust is broken but life goes on. Some things I wished that would come true came true and became my worst nightmare. Previously whenever I went to temple I would lay out a list of wishes and plead god to make them come true but I guess I have evolved a bit now I just pray God give me strength to face my day. Bad things will happen good things will follow them if you have friends you have enemies. If everything is easy why would it be called life it would be called heaven you get something you are bound to lose it to. Audrey Hepburn was perhaps one of the prettiest women in the history but still she was not that happy. Don’t make being happy your goal make being content you goal.
No one except you can make yourself happy. Think with your brains and stop using your heart for every other thing. Trust the right ones so you won’t fall. If this world is beautiful it has its dark corners too. Be selfish sometimes and never sacrifice your time for anyone. This is not a Disney tale with happy ending always beware could also have not so happy one.
This blog is specially dedicated to my best friends –Rashmi Sundriyal Apeksha Dass Surbhi Arvind Anjali toto Sharma.
Thanks For Waking me up, thanks for being my support, thanks for not walking away, thanks for understanding me. There are so many things I am thankful to you all. I kept my promise my smile did return.
Don't worry.
Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment