Saturday, 17 August 2013

Infamous witness #5

One day when I lose everything, I'd know that I'm the one to blame. Not because I didnt protect them but because I cared alot about them.

Nothing but those small bits of smiles, laughs and happiness. And this has been the moral of the story ever since I ceased being the Infamous witness. Yes, for the first time I am scared to face the storm and be the part of the wreck after all I was just someone who saw it from distance. A part of me is very selfish, I can never stand losing everything I would rather let everything lose me. I say that I care but the reality is everything gets destroyed eventually and what I cannot do precisely is to see the sufferings and everything in shambles. Its like chossing between the devil and the deep sea. I cannot live seeing them in shambles or live in shambles. Either way it would be the end of what I am living now. It will happen the way it always has been happening but what matters is the place I stand in.
It has been too long, I have been witnessing enough storms so this time all I wish is no one and nothing but me to be the wreck. That's the risk I am willing to take for everything that I became attacted to and everything that pulled me from my hiding on to the stage.
That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment